Thursday, September 6, 2012

Unveiled anarchy



After such a long time..... Its been years, I left this habit of documenting.. sometimes, its unread.. sometimes.. its unwritten..and sometimes, lost.. This will be my first random overflow into googlical proportion...

                     I thank eternity for this night.. such a splendid night.. away from home.. away from her.. what keeps me alive then?. the answer could be 'memories'..

                            Staring at the sky.. barely could see the moon.. It seems to be drunken.. or maybe Me? drunken from this very moon.. drunken from this cold breeze which embraces me.. drunken from this sky.. drunken from these clouds.. drunken from this eternity.. drunken from infinity..

                     Ever sat alone and stared at the sky? Have you ever?.. Since my childhood, nights were always close to me..they are kinda haunting.. it allows me to have a world for my own.. feeling as if i am the only soul to be alive in this splendid night.. feeling as if i could edit my past and fix my broken dreams..
                        
                                     These passing clouds brings scenes from my past, forcing me to see.. How it was..an year back? People with the 'yet to be torn' masks.. yep, now its torn.. and wait.. maybe I was also wearing one.. later, i unmasked.. it was an year and more back.. she came over like a rain.. washed away all the shame.. washed away all the fucking theories i had.. she seems to be the answer for all my questions.. 'why i am here...? why this life.? why this Earth..? why human.? what am i seeking...? how long this is gonna be..?'.........the necessity of fixing dreams vanished..and we started building dreams, together.. i felt comfortable to unmask myself and i did.. its good to know that there is someone who could accept you the way you are.. she was my that 'someone'..something..everything.. 

                       Back to the people.. these unmasked people are ruthless.. so, let them have it again.. and let things seem to be better.. but not better.. bringing back my fb status which once read " I am ready to take lies.. maybe coz i am too weak to accept the truth"..     ....................unanswered pauses before writing few of the lines..near about 0 mind.. it feels like... like.. soul escaping my body.. what does this mean? where does it leads? Maybe.. I am high.. high..in some sixth sky (: Sooner or later.. i would be singing..... 

"From the seventh sky..

So incredibly high..
I see God's eye....
I see God's eye.."

In times, when these kinda thoughts keep stuffing/un-stuffing my brain, i could see her as a string connecting me with this Earth.. being my drug.. forcing me to live.. to run behind all those necessities..  ......................damn! so many pauses.. The day is on the way, i guess.. I am scared of light.. Maybe i should go hide myself under blanket before sun wakes..

                
                    ....spilling drops of my heart, here...whereas its downpour within my heart....
...................

It still rains... before it sinks my heart... let me rest my eyes..........

1 comment:

  1. Awesome:)No words to express...Really ur girl is lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete