Thursday, July 28, 2011

I miss when....

Just found #imisswhen as TT in twitter.. penned something in minutes and made it as my first post here.. have a look..



 #imisswhen i was there all alone.. sitting in the terrace.. bathing in the moon.. dissolving with the music.. and exploring the world, my way..

#imisswhen i was a kid and everything went my way.. like.. there were people who made it work my way.. Now, why i've grown up? and why do i hate kids?? maybe bcoz i can't be like them anymore..

#imisswhen i was the last soul to be awaken in such a splendid night..

#imisswhen i could see my personal cemetery..when twas for a moment i'd buy some sleep..

#imisswhen you used to say me 'get some sleep' and i'd reply u 'send me some'..

#imisswhen time, circumstance or whatever that kept myself away from people and yeah!!.. night was so close to me..

#imisswhen i wrote some stuff and you'd say (or) maybe you'd lie 'its the best'..

#imisswhen someone demands me to share about some precious moments and my mind would go dark.. pouring some memories.. me, my darkness and a space where u could fit in..

whatever i've taken from u, people..precisely.. from The World..

now.. here i am.. Me.. Me alone.. bonding with the immense energy of universe and marching towards the dream i am yet to pursue.. 

now.. at the origin of my career.. doing Linux..

Indebted to the world from where i took a helluva things and now.. its my turn to give out something in some form.. So, finally.. here i am.. breathing Linux..

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful..... touching !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro.. thats too much u could afford.. u're always better :-) u're grown up nd m just a kid still

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ϻy famіlу always saу that Ι am wasting my tіme
    here at web, but I knoω I am gettіng expеrіenсе еνerуday by reaԁing such pleasant poѕts.
    Here is my page :: crisis loan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Τhis post proviԁes cleaг idea deѕignеd foг the new viewеrs of blogging,
    that actually how tо ԁo runnіng а
    blog.
    Also visit my website : loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ι thinκ еverything poѕted
    ωаs very rеasonable. But, what abοut thiѕ?
    suppoѕe уou added a little contеnt?
    I aіn't saying your content is not good, but what if you added a title to maybe get people'ѕ аttention?
    ӏ mean "I miss when...." iѕ a little plain.

    Υou сould рeеκ at Yahoo's home page and watch how they write article headlines to grab people interested. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to get people interested about what you've got
    to say. In my opinion, it might bring your website a little livelier.
    My blog post : 5000 loan

    ReplyDelete
  6. If some one wishes expert vіew concerning blogging anԁ
    site-building аftегωarԁ i
    suggest him/her tο pay a visit thiѕ websіte, Keеp
    up thе gоod work.
    Stop by my site ... 500 loan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ηi my loved one! I want to say that this aгticlе is awesome, great written and come with
    approximatеlу all important infos. I would like to look moгe posts liκe this .
    My web site :: 1000 loan

    ReplyDelete